The most powerful and cost-effective sales tool you will ever use
Any property developer that is worth their salt understands that marketing and sales is the cornerstone of a successful development.
Your sales communication and conversion processes need to be at the top of their game in order to stay in business.
Our visualisation tools are not only a high tech way to see what a building will look like before it’s built, it’s a customer experience like no other and we will testify that we offer one of the most powerful sales tools out there.
It is also an invaluable tool for your team members as well, whether it be your contractor, architect or engineer or even your sales team. You are quickly able to visualise any possible problems and address these in the design phase, this mitigates any costly on-site deviations later in the process.
We recently completed our use case study at the exclusive residential development Steyn City. Here we worked hand in hand with the client, architect, engineer, kitchen contractor and building contractor to create a real-to-life digital version of the clients house before ground was even broken. We were able assess the view, the lighting, the furniture layouts, bathroom layouts, kitchen layouts, the finishes and were even able to pick up a possible waterproofing issue.
What’s more is that the client could now see how a 2D floorplan and a few 3D renderings translated into liveable 3D space. She was thrilled to be able to walk in the loft and check the roof height, feel the space of the kitchen area and know what the lighting would be like in her study at 3pm in the afternoon.
Giving your customer or client the ability to walk through your development in real time, means they are given an opportunity to feel the space, look at and choose finishes, understand the room layouts and have a virtual experience of what it would be like to live or work there. This process happens before the structure is built or ground is even broken.
Dont take our word for it. Book your Free Demo today.
Powerful and cost-effective sales tool
- No more costly and dull printed 3D renderings
- No more costly print bills for sales media
- Communicate your design philosophy instantaneously
Real time rendered 3D
- No more waiting for costly static renders
- Visualise a space from every angle in real time rendered 3D
- Change finishes on the fly
Be an Early Adopter
- Increase your competitive edge
- Showcase your development using the latest in technology
- Embrace new tools that will change the market
- We can create custom solutions to meet your needs
- Include your branding in your presentation
- Link to suppliers and manufacturers
Identify problems in Real-Time
- Identify possible design issues up front
- Visualise elements that you cannot see on a 2D floorplan
- Save on costly deviations before the construction phase
Easy to Use
- Navigate the environment with a virtual floor plan
- Making updates to your experience has never been easier
- Be transported into your VR environment in a few minutes
Available for mobile, web and desktop – Portable take away presentations – Completely scalable
How it Works
It’s as easy as 1,2,3 and 4
Send us your design and requirements
Send us your design in CAD format or your 3D model format. Provide us with your deadlines. We will provide you with feedback if we require any further details. We accept a number of formats for CAD formats and 3D model formats.
Choose your options
We provide various platform deliveries – From simple 3D renders to 3D walkthroughs in VR, Desktop, Mobile and 360 VR. We also offer you options on the level of detail. From a simple grey scale to fully furnished and photo-realistic. Chat to us if you unsure on what options you have.
Brief, Quote and Go Ahead
With the information provided, we scope your project and define the brief for your project. Once we have this captured we provide you with a detailed quote. Once you are happy we have the scope covered, we begin the process.
Design & Delivery
We begin creating your virtual world. During the process we will provide feedback and review sessions based on your requirements. Once we have signed off, we deliver the project in the various formats and platforms we have available.